- 1993-1999 – Medical School Studies
- 1999 – present time – Neurologist, Medical Unit, Hospital of the City of Severodvinsk, Arkhangelsk Region, Russia
- 2005-2007 – Postgraduate Student, Department of Narcology and Toxicology of the Institute of Psychoneurology and Psychiatry, Northern State Medical University, Arkhangelsk, Russia
- 2007- defended Candidate of Science (Ph.D.) dissertation, “Psychophysiological Aspects of Alcohol Epileptic Syndrome”
- 2008 – Postgraduate Studies, Arkhangelsk (Russia)
- 2009 – present time, Research Associate, Division of Social Psychiatry, Central Scientific Research Laboratory, Northern State Medical University. The focus of research work is “Psychophysiological Aspects of Neurological Disorders in Chronic Alcoholic Intoxication” Research supervisor: A.G. Soloviev, D.Med.Sci.
- Elistratova T.V. Neuroimmunologic Stress of Epileptic Syndrome of Alcoholic Genesis //Biological Psychiatry and Psychopharmacology. – 2006. – Vol.8. – C.39.
- Elistratova T.V., Soloviev A.G., Sidorov P.I. Neurophysiologic features of epileptic syndrome of alcoholic genesis //Narkologia. – 2007. – No.9. P.25-31
- Elistratova T.V., Soloviev A.G., Sidorov P.I. Electroencephalographic criteria of epileptic syndrome in patients with parkinsonism // Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. – 2007. – Vol.13. – P.45-46
- Elistratova T.V., Soloviev A.G. Clinical and psychophysiological aigorithm for the diagnosis of intoxication episyndrome // International Journal of Psychophysiology. – 2008. – V.69. – №.3. – P. 304-305
- Elistratova T.V., Soloviev A.G., Sidorov P.I. Diagnostic algorithm of epileptic syndrome of alcoholic genesis //Narkologia. – 2008. – No.7. P. 53-56
- Elistratova T.V., Soloviev A.G Neurophysiological characteristics of patients with alcohol epileptic syndrome// Abstracts of the 9th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry (28 June-2 July 2009, Paris). P.419
- Elistratova T., Soloviev A. Psychophysiological aspects of alcohol epileptic syndrome. In: Sher L., Vilens A. (editors). Suicidal Behavior in Alcohol and Drug Abuse and Dependence. Hauppauge, New York: Nova Science Publishers, 2010.
- The 17-th International Congress on Parkinson s Disease and Related Disorders (9-13 December 2007, Amsterdam)
- The 14th World Congress of Psychophysiology «Olympics of the brain» (8-13 September 2008, St.Petersburg)
- The 9th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry (28 June-2 July 2009, Paris)
- Associate Member of International Organization of Psychophysiology (IOP), Associated with the United Nations (New York)