Leo Sher, M.D.
The “II International Congress on Dual Disorders: Addictive Behaviours and other Mental Disorders” will be held on October 5-8, 2011 in Barcelona, Spain. Miguel Casas, M.D., Ph.D., Professor and Head, Servei de Psiquiatria, Hospital Universitari Vall d’Hebron, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, is the Congress Chairman. Researchers and clinicians from many countries including Spain, USA, Hungary, Norway, UK, Italy, Portugal, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile, Netherlands, Mexico, Ecuador, Colombia and France will participate in the Congress.
The program will consist of
- plenary sessions,
- meetings with the expert,
- educational update sessions,
- oral communications,
The following topics will be discussed at the Congress:
1. Psychosis and Addictive Disorders.
2. Depression and Addictive Disorders.
3. Bipolar Disorders and Addictive Disorders.
4. Anxiety and Addictive Disorders
5. Personality Disorders and Addictive Disorders.
6. ADHD and Addictive Disorders.
7. Impulsivity and Addictive Disorders.
8. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Addictive Disorders.
9. Eating Disorders and Addictive Disorders.
10. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Addictive Disorders.
11. Dual Diagnosis in Immigration and Transcultural Psychiatry.
12. Gender and Dual Diagnosis.
13. Impaired Doctors and Dual Diagnosis.
14. Evaluation processes in Dual Disorders.
15. Opioid System and Dual Disorders
16. Alcohol and Dual Disorders
17. Psychoestimulants and Dual Disorders
18. Tobacco and Dual Disorders
19. Useful Psychotropic Drugs in Dual Disorders.
20. Psychopharmacological Treatments in Dual Disorders
21. Psychotherapeutic Treatments in Dual Disorders.
22. Multidisciplinary Intervention in Dual Disorders
23. Basic research in Dual Disorders.
24. Organic Illness and Dual Disorders.
25. Legal aspects in Dual Disorders.
26. Dual Disorders: Planning, regulations and resource management.
27. Cannabis and Dual Disorders
28. Spirituality and Dual Disorders
29. Behavioral addictions / Gambling Disorders
30. Epidemiology and Dual Disorders